CBSE Admit Card 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), has issued the Admit Card of examination, going to held for the examination of Class X and Class XII Examination 2017. Interested candidates who applied for the examination can download their Admit Card from the official website. Further details regarding the recruitment are given below.
CBSE Admit Card 2017 Details:
Important dates –
|Starting Date of Examination||Class 10th – 09 March 2017
Class 12th – 09 March 2017
|Last date of Examination||Class 10th – 10 April 2017
Class 12th – 29 April 2017
|Date of Result Declaration (Tentative)||Class 10th – 21 may 2017
Class 12th – 28 May 2017
How to download the CBSE Admit Card 2017?
Interested candidates can follow the steps given below to download their result:-
- Visit the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- After redirecting to the home page, click on the link “Download Admit card for the Exams of Class X and Class XII”.
- Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
- Job Seekers should fill the detail in the form to login.
- Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the Job Seekers.
- Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
- After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your Admit Card.
- Applicant should take the print out of their admit card
- Carry the printout on the date of examination.
- Candidate without admit card copy, shall not be allowed to attend/entered for the examination.
- Date, Timing, and Venue of the examination has mentioned in the call letter of the Job Seekers.
- Job Seekers can visit their venue of examination one day before, to avail easy visit on the examination date.