CBSE Admit Card 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), has recently released the Admit Card of examination, going to held for the examination of Class X and Class XII Examination 2017. Those Job Seekers who applied for the examination they can download their Admit Card from the link provided below.
Important dates –
|Starting Date of Examination||Class 10th – 09 March 2017
Class 12th – 09 March 2017
|Last date of Examination||Class 10th – 10 April 2017
Class 12th – 29 April 2017
|Date of Result Declaration (Tentative)||Class 10th – 21 may 2017
Class 12th – 28 May 2017
How to download the CBSE Admit Card 2017?
Job Seekers are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
- Visit the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- After redirecting to the home page, click on the link “Download Admit card for the Exams of Class X and Class XII”.
- Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
- Fill the detail in the form to login.
- Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the Job Seekers.
- Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
- After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your Admit Card.
- Applicant should take the print out of their admit card and carry the print out on the date of examination.
- Candidate without admit card copy, shall not be allowed to attend/entered for the examination.
- Date, Timing, and Venue of the examination has mentioned in the call letter of the Job Seekers.
- Job Seekers can visit their venue of examination one day before, to avail easy visit on the examination date.