MPPSC Admit Card 2017
Madhya Pradesh Public Service commission (MPSC), has recently released the Interview Call Letter for the post of Medical officer 2016. Interested candidates who applied for the examination they can download their Admit Card from the official website.Job Seekers should carry the admit card hard copy on the date of examination. Further details are given below.
MPPSC Interview Call Letter 2016 Details:
Important dates –
- Date of Interview – 16 January 2017 – 03 March 2017
How to download the MPPSC Interview Call Letter 2016?
Job Seekers are suggested to follow the steps given below to download their result:-
- Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service commission.
- Click on the link “Download Interview Call Letter for the post of Probationary Officer”.
- Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
- Fill the detail in the form to login.
- Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the candidates.
- Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
- After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your Call Letter.
- Take the print out of their admit card and carry the printout on the date of examination.
- Job Seekers without Interview Call Letter copy, shall not be allowed to attend/entered for the examination.
- Date, Timing, and Venue of the Interview has mentioned in the call letter of the candidates.
- Job Seekers can visit their venue of examination one day before, to avail easy visit on the examination date.