CTET Online Form 2017
CBSE CTET February 2017 Online Application form will be available soon in January 2017 at the official website ctet.nic.in. CTET Online application Form February 2017 will be available at the official website. For the latest update regarding CTET 2017 Application Form, check the details given below.
CTET FEB 2017 Details:
Name of Exam: Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test (CTET) February 2017
Conducting Body: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Selection Process: Qualify with minimum cut off marks in written exam
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Starting Date for submission of application form: January 2017 (tentative)
- CTET 2017 Last date for submission of application: January 2017 (tentative)
- Last date for CTET Exam fee Payment: January 2017 (tentative)
- Period to Online corrections in CTET Application form 2017 particulars: January 2017 (tentative)
- Download CTET 2017 Admit Card from Board’s website: FEB 2017 (tentative)
- CTET 2017 Written Exam Date: Last week of February 2017 (tentative)
- CTET Result 2017 Released date: April 2017
- Dispatch of CTET Marks Certificate: April 2017
How to Apply for CTET FEB 2017 Instructions?
- Visit the official website ctet.nic.in/
- Click on Apply for CTET – FEB 2017 link.
- If you are already registered in CTET, then use registration number.
- Else click on Proceed To Apply Online Button.
- Now Instruction page will be Open on screen.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Fill Application form of CBSE CTET 2017.
- Fill all particulars will correct details carefully.
- After filling all details correctly, click on next and Upload passport size Image of you given size.
- NOW Deposit CTET application fee through Demand Draft/Netbanking/Debit
- Card/ Credit Card/ E-Banking.
- Now Take print out the confirmation page and send it to CBSE.