DDA Aadhar Card Update Form 2017
Delhi Development Authority is about to recruit candidates for the post of ASO, Patwari, Account Officer, Section Officer, Stenographer, Junior Engineer and various other posts. Job Applicants, who are interested in applying for the post can submit the online application form on or before 14 June 2017. Further details like – Educational qualification, age limit, salary etc. are specified below.
DDA Aadhar Card Update Form 2017 Details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Section Officer||80 Posts||30 years
|As per the norms of organization||Graduation Degree in any recognized University.
|Patwari||20 Posts||21 to 27 years||As per the norms of organization||Graduation Degree in any recognized University.
|Stenographer Grade D||30 Posts||18 to 27 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified 12thexamination with the Dictation speed of 80 wpm in 10 minutes.
Job Location – All over India
The Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of…
- Written Test
How to Apply?
Those Applicants who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- Website Address – dda.org.in
- After redirecting to the home page find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- After making the final submission of the Application Form, take the printout of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
- Application Begin – 21 May 2016
- Ending date – 14 June 2016
- Ending date for fee payment – 17 June 2016