Air India Recruitment 2017
Air India Limited is about to recruit candidates for the post of Co – Pilot. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can apply on or before the last date by submitting application forms offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 17 March 2017. Further details are given below.
Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Co Pilot||04 Posts||45 years||Rs. 25,000/- on monthly basis||12th pass Job Seekers can apply for this post.
Job Location – New Delhi
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of..
- Written Test
- Skill Test.
Application Fee – Rs. 3000/-
- Make the payment of application fee through the demand draft, drawn in favor of “Airline Allied services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
- No Application fee for the SC / ST Job Seekers.
How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2017?
Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- After redirecting to the home page, download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its print out and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the applicant.
- Keep the documents and application form into an envelope.
- Send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
Alliance Air Personnel Department Lufthansa Hangar Building,
(Alliance Bhawan) adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),
Air India Limited, Terminal-1B, IGI Airport,
Important Dates –
- Last date to Submit the Application form – 17 March 2017