Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Bank of India (BOI) is about to recruit candidates for the posts of Office Assistant, Attendant and Watchman/ Gardener. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can apply on or before the last date by submitting application forms offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 27 February 2017.
HAL Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Office Assistant||–||65 years||Rs. 15000||Graduation with basic knowledge of Accounts, English and Marathi Typing.
|Attendant||–||65 years||Rs. 8000
|Gardener/ Watchman||–||65 years||Rs. 5000||8th Passed|
Job Location – Solapur (Maharashtra)
The Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Interview or on the basis of Skill Test.
How to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2017?
Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- After redirecting to the home page, download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its print out and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
- Keep the documents and application form into an envelope.
- Send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Zonal Manager,
Bank of India,
Important Dates –
- Last date to Submit the Application form – 27 February 2017