Canara Bank Recruitment 2017
Canara Bank has recently released an official notififcation regarding the recruitment of candidates for the post of Clerical Cadre / Office Cadre in JMG Scale I. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can apply on or before the last date by submitting application forms offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 10 March 2017. Further details are given below.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Clerical Cadre||21 Posts||18 to 28 years||Rs. 11765 to 31540/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Intermediate examination or equivalent and should have represented the state championship.
|Officer Cadre||21 Posts||18 to 28 years||Rs. 23700 to 42020/- on monthly basis||Degree of recognized University or equivalent and should have represented country in international event.
Job Location – All over India
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of..
- Shortlisting on merit basis
How to Apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2017?
Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- Download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its print out the copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
- Keep the documents and application form into an envelope.
- Send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Deputy General manager,
Canara Bank, Personnel Management Section,
Human Resources Wing, J C Road,
Bangalore – 560002
Important Dates –
- Last date to Submit the Application Form – 10 March 2017