Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Central Bank of India Regional Office, Ambikapur is about to recruit candidates for the post of Office Assistant on the contract basis. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post can submit application forms offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 13 February 2017. Further details regarding the recruitment are given below.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Office Assistant||02 Posts||18 to 35 years||As per the norms of Bank/ Government.||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation, MBSW/ B.A./ B.Com with the knowledge of Computer.
Job Location – All over India
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017?
Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- After redirecting to the home page, download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its print out and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
- Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
Postal Address –
The Regional Manager/ Chairman,
Local Advisory Committee,
Central Bank of India,
Dhanjal Complex Ring Road Nemnakala Ambikapur
Pin – 497001
Important Dates –
- Last date to Submit the Application Form – 13 February 2017