Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway is about to recruit 12 eligible candidates for Group C & Group D against Scout & Guide Quota. Candidates interested can go through RRCCR Mumbai Vacancy Notification 2017 for detailed information. Applicants who fulfill its eligibility criteria may apply RRC Central Railway Jobs Online Application 2017 in between the dates 06th January to 20th January 2017 through its official website, i.e., rrccr.com/.
RRC Central Railway Mumbai Vacancy 2017 Details:
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway
Official Website: rrccr.com
Apply Mode: Online
Number of the Posts: 12 Posts
Name of the Posts: Group C & D
Educational Criteria: Applicants must have completed Graduation from recognized University/Institution.
- Group C: Applicants must have completed Graduation from recognized University/Institution.
- Group D: Applicants must have Passed 10 examination from a recognized Board, affiliated to COBSE/India OR passed ITI (in trades approved by the NCVT) OR Equivalent from the recognized Educational Board.
Age Limit: Applicants age must be between 18 years to 29 years as on 01st January 2017.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be applicable as per Government norms.
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Opening Date for submission of online application form: 06th January 2017
- Closing date for submission of application form: 20th January 2017
How To Apply?
- Visit the official website www.rrccr.com
- Go through official notification for this job properly.
- Open the online application form.
- Fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take out a print out of your filled application form for future use.
- General and OBC category applicants need to pay application form fee: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PWD need to pay: Rs. 250/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of..
- Written Test
- Scouting Skill Assessment test.
Result: Candidates will get their result on RRCCR official website is rrccr.com.