CGPSC Recruitment 2017
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has issued a working alert for the post of Assistant Director. Task Seekers, that are interested in applying for the post they must submit the on-line application before the last date. Application Forms will be sent up to 05 May 2017
Detail Notification of CGPSC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Director||08 Posts||21 to 30 Years||Rs. 15600 to 39100/- + GP Rs. 5400||Job Seekers should have qualified B.Sc. in Biology/ Agriculture/ Sericulture.
Place of Task– Chhattisgarh
Procedure of Selection– Work Seekers will certainly be selected on the basis of
- Online Test
- General/ OBC– Rs. 400/-.
- SC/ ST– Rs. 300/-.
- Make the settlement of application fee through the Online Mode.
How you can Get the Application–.
Those Task Seekers that are interested in making an application for the post they could follow the actions offered below:.
1) At the very first step, Work Seekers ought to see the main website of the company.
Website Address– psc.cg.gov.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page Task Seekers should find for the suitable link to download and install the application form.
3) The application needs to be filled up by the Task Seekers after checking out the entire instructions and also guidelines.
4) Fill up the kind and also submit the scanned image and trademark at the offered space in the type.
5) After making the final submission of the Application, Task Seekers are recommended to take the print out the duplicate of the application as well as keep it for the future usage.
Last day to send the online application– 05 May 2017.