CLW Recruitment 2017
The government of India, Ministry of Railways, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works is about to recruit candidates for the post of Cultural Quota (Group C). Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can apply on or before the last date for submitting application forms offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 17 February 2017 and for remote area Job Seekers 03 March 2017.
CLW Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Cultural Quota Group C||02 Posts||29 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified Intermediate Examination with minimum 50% marks must have diploma or degree certificate in Dance and Instrumental Percussion/ Air.|
Job Location – Anywhere in India
Application Fee – Make the payment of application fee through the Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favor of FA & CAO, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan.
General / OBC – Rs. 500/-
SC / ST – Rs. 250/-
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of…
How to Apply for CLW Recruitment 2017?
Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- After redirecting to the home page, download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its print out and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
- Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
Postal Address –
Senior Personnel Officer (Admn),
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works,
Dist: Bardhaman (West Bengal),
- can drop their applications in the ‘Drop Box’, kept for the purpose, under the control of Ch.O.S./GM(G)’s office, Administrative Building, GM’s office, CLW/Chittaranjan
Important Dates –
- Last date to Submit Application – 17 February 2017