Dena Bank Recruitment 2017
Dena Bank is about to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant General Manager (IT – CISO), in Senior Management Grade Scale V. Eligible and deserving job seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can apply on or before the last date. Application Forms should be submitted offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 17th March 2017.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit As on 01.02.2017
|Assistant General Manager (IT – CISCO0||01 Post||45 years||Rs.59,170 to Rs.66,170/- per month||Job Seekers should have qualified Bachelor of Engg.or MCA with CISA certification or CISSP certification.|
Location of Job – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Interview.
Application Fee – Make the payment of fee through the Challan by visiting the nearest branch of Dena Bank’s or by way of NEFT from any scheduled bank.
- General category – Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST / PWD – Rs. 50/-
How to Apply for Dena Bank Recruitment 2017?
Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- After redirecting to the home page, download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its printout and attach the relevant documents
- All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the job seekers.
- Keep the documents and application form into an envelope.
- Send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The General Manager (HRM),
Dena Corporate Centre,
3rd floor, Plot No. C -10, “G” Block,
Bandra – Kurla complex, Bandra (East),
Mumbai – 400051
Important Dates –
- The last date to submit the Application form – 17th March 2017