Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
The Ministry of Indian Railways, Eastern Railway has recently released an official notification at er.indianrailways.gov.in or rrcer.com regarding the RRCER Recruitment 2017. About 21 vacancies are available for the post of Archery, Athletics, Cricket, Weightlifting, Powerlifting & Other (Category 1 & 2) Posts of Sports Quota. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form to the postal address on or before 08th Feb and 23rd Feb 2017 for remote areas.
Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017 Details:
Number of Posts: 21 Vacancies
Educational Qualification: The applicant must possess Graduation in a relevant field from a recognized institution/ University.
Age Limit: The applicant’s minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years as on 01st July 2017
- Last date of Submission Application form: 08th February 2017
- Last date for submission Application form in remote areas: 23rd February 2017
How to apply?
- Visit the official website er.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Follow Recruitment/ Notification Section.
- Go to the Current Notification
- Download application form and notification
- Fill complete genuine details in the application form
- Attach required attachments like Scanned Photograph, Signature, and copies of documents.
- Send application form to the given postal address.
Chief Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway Headquarters,
Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office,
17, Netaji Subhas Road,
Fairlie Place, Kolkata-700001
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of trial and personal interview.
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ Women, Minorities, and Economically Backward Classes) payable in Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favor of F&CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata.
Result : The names of all the candidates selected in this Job will be published on the official website of the Eastern Railway.