HAL Bangalore Recruitment 2017
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Medical & Health Unit, Bangalore has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment. Vacancies are available for the posts of Visiting Consultant (Arthroscopy). Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can apply on or before the last date for submitting application forms offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 27 February 2017. Further details are given below.
HAL Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Visiting Consultant||01 Posts||65 years||As per the norms of organization||MS/ DNB in Ortho and Fellowship in Arthoscopy and Arthoplasty from any recognized University or Institute.
Job Location – All over India
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
- Skill Test.
How to Apply for HAL Bangalore Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- Download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its print out the copy.
- Attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
- Keep the documents and application form into an envelope.
- Send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Manager (HR),
Medical and Health Unit,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (Bangalore complex),
Bangalore – 560017
Important Dates –
- Last date to Submit the Application form – 27 February 2017