ISRO Employment 2017
Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) has provided a work notice for the post of Junior Hindi Translator and Hindi Typist. Work Seekers, who are interested in obtaining the post they ought to submit the on-line application before the last date.Application Forms will certainly be submitted from 03 April 2017
Detail Alert of ISRO Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Hindi Translator||01 Post||18 to 35 years||Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400/- on monthly basis
|Job Seekers should have qualified Master’s Degree from the recognized University or Institute.
|Hindi Typist||02 Posts||18 to 26 Years||Rs. 25,500 to 81,100/- on monthly basis
|Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Management/ Computer Applications with first class.
Area of Job– Ahmedabad (Gujarat).
The procedure of Option– Job Seekers will be chosen on the basis of online written examination/ Interview.
Application Charge– No Application Charge.
The best ways to Apply for the Application–.
Those Work Seekers who are interested in looking for the post they could follow the actions offered below:.
1) At the primary step, Job Seekers ought to check out the official website of the organization.
Website Address: sac.gov.in.
2) After rerouting to the web page Job Seekers ought to locate for the suitable connect to download and install the application form.
3) Application Form needs to be filled up by the Work Seekers after checking out the whole guidelines as well as standards.
4) Fill the kind as well as upload the checked photo as well as the signature at the offered area in the kind.
5) After making the final submission of the Application, Work Seekers are suggested to take the print out duplicate as well as send the duplicate to the duplicate to the postal address pointed out below.
To, The Sr. Administrative Officer (RMT), Recruitment Section (P&GA), Building No 30-D, Space Application Center (ISRO), Ambawadi Vistar, P.O- Satellite Road-Ahmedabad-380015
- Starting date for the entry of application– 20 March 2017.
- Last day to send the online application– 03 April 2017.
- Ending day for the submission of offline application– 10 April 2017.