JNU Recruitment 2017
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has actually released a work notification for the post of Project Assistant and Research Associate on the temporary basis . Qualified as well as deserving applicants who are interested in making an application for the post they could apply on or before the last date.Application Types need to be submitted offline in the recommended format (available at the main website) on or prior to 30 April 2017
Detail Specification of JNU Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Project Assistant||01 Post||Not mentioned||As per the norms of organization||M.Sc. in Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics or M.Tech in Nanotechnology or Material Sciences.
|Research Associate||05 Posts||Not mentioned||As per the norms of organization
|Ph.D. in Physics/ thin film technology|
Work Location– Delhi
Treatment of Selection– Applicants will be picked on the basis of Short listing on meritbasis which will be followed by an Interview.
How to Request the Application–.
Those Candidates who are interested in looking for the post they can comply with the steps offered listed below:.
1) At the initial step, candidates need to visit the main website of the company.
Site Address– jnu.ac.in.
2) After rerouting to the web page prospects need to find for the suitable connect to download and install the application form.
3) Application Form has to be loaded by the candidates after reading the whole guidelines and standards.
4) Fill the type and also submit the checked picture as well as the signature at the provided area in the form.
5) After making the final entry of the Application, prospects are recommended to take the print out the duplicate of the application and also send the copy to the e-mail and postal address.
To, The Chairperson, Special Centre for Nanoscience, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067
Last day to Send Application– 30 April 2017.