JSSC Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection commission has provided an employment notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Panchayat Secretary & Stenographer through Intermediate Std (Computer Knowledge & Hindi Typing Posts) Combined Competitive Exam 2017. Eligible as well as deserving Task Seekers that are interested in making an application for the post they can apply on or before the last date.Application Forms ought to be sent offline in the suggested style (available at the official site) on or before 15 June 2017.
Detail Specification of JSSC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|LowerDivision Clerk||1245 Posts||18 to 35 Years||Rs. 19900 to Rs. 45700/-||Job Seekers should have passed Intermediate/10+2 Exam with typing speed in Hindi 25 wpm on Computer.
|Panchayat Secretary||1539 Posts||18 to 35 Years||Rs. 21,700 to 50,000/- on monthly basis
|Job Seekers should have passed Intermediate/10+2 Exam and Knowledge of Computer.|
The procedure of Selection– Work Seekers will certainly be picked on the basis of Written Test or Ability Test.
The best ways to Apply for the Application–.
Work Seekers who are interested in obtaining the post, they should adhere to the treatment given listed below:.
1) At the initial step, Work Seekers must most likely to the main site of the organization— jssc.nic.in.
2) After rerouting to the home page, Job Seekers are needed to download and install the recommended style of the application and load it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out copy as well as attach the relevant papers with it.
4) All the records connected with the application must be self-confirmed by the Work Seekers.
5) Keep the papers as well as application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Last day to Send Application– 15 June 2017.