JSSC Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is about to recruit candidates for the post of Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Exam 2016 for Trained Graduate Teacher post. Job seekers, who are interested in applying for the post they should submit the online application form from 06 February 2017 to 15 March 2017.
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Trained Graduate Teacher||17793 Posts||18 to 40 years||Not Disclosed||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation with minimum 45% marks and 40% for SC / ST and should have B.Ed. Degree.
Job Location – Jharkhand
The Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of…
- Written Test
Application Fee – Make the payment of application fee through the online mode.
- General / OBC – Rs. 460/-
- SC / ST/ Ex – Servicemen – Rs. 115/-
How to Apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017?
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- Website Address – jssc.in
- After redirecting to the home page find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- After making the final submission of the Application Form, take the printout and keep it for the future reference.
Important Dates –
- Starting date to submit the online application – 06 February 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 15 March 2017
- Last date for payment fee – 20 March 2017