MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM) is about to recruit candidates for the post of Chief Legal Advisor and Legal Advisor. Job Seekers, who are interested in applying for the post they should submit the online application form on or before 15 March 2017. Further details are given below.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Chief Legal Advisor||01 post||65 years||Rs. 45,900 to 88,800/- on monthly basis||Law Degree with the work experience of 07 years.
|Legal Advisor||02 Posts||63 years||Rs. 35,875 to 79,510/- on monthly basis||Law Degree with 03 years of work experience.|
Job Location – Mumbai, Nagpur, and Pune (Maharashtra)
The Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
Application Fee – Rs. 600/-
Make the payment of the application fee through Demand Draft in favor of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017?
Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- After redirecting to the home page, download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its printout and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
- Keep the documents and application form into an envelope.
- Send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The General Manager (HR- Planning),
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited,
Estrella Batteries Expansion Building, Ground Floor,
Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai- 400 019
Important Dates –
- Last date to submit the online application form – 15 March 2017