Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2017
Noida Metro Rail Corporation is about to recruit candidates for the post of Station Controller/ train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, Office Assistant, Stenographer, and maintainer. Job Seekers, who are interested in applying for the post can submit the online application form before the last date.Application Forms will be submitted up to 05 November 2016 to 15 December 2016. Exam Date – 05th to 09th March 2017 & Admit Card Available – February 2017.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016 Details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||194 Posts||18 to 28 years||As per the norms of the organization||Job Seekers should have engineering Diploma in Electrical or electronic or Equivalent from any recognized University or Institute.
|Customer Relations Assistant||65 Posts||18 to 28 years||As per the norms of the organization||Graduation course in any discipline from any recognized University.
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of…
- Written Test
- Psycho test
- Medical Examination
Application Fee – Make the payment of application fee through the Online Mode or Challan.
- General – Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 150/-
How to Apply?
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- Website Address – delhimetrorail.com
- After redirecting to the home page find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- After making the final submission of the Application Form, take the printout copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for the submission of online application – 05 November 2016
- Last date to submit the online application – 30 December 2016
- Last date to submit Application Fee – 06 January 2017