North Western Railway Recruitment 2017
The North Western Railway is about to recruit 338 candidates for the Apprentices Post. The interested and eligible applicants are invited to apply by submitting the North Western Railway Jobs 2017 Online Application Form in between the dates 30th December 2016 to 29th January 2017 through its official website nwr.indianrailways.gov.in. Further details regarding this vacancy are given below.
NWR Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 338 Posts
Post Name: Apprentices
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: North Western Railway
Official Website: nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
Salary: Applicants are advised to refer official notification for pay-scale details.
Education Qualification: Applicants must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit: Applicants age should be in between 15-24 years as on 30th December 2016.
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 years
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30th December 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29th January 2017
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Open the online application form.
- Fill information as per instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application as per your category.
- Submit the online application by clicking on the submit button.
- Take a printout of online filled application for future use.
- General Category/UR Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Women/PWD category Candidates: No application fee.
Selection Process : Selection of candidates will be based on their marks obtained in Matriculation + ITI.
Result: Name list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the official website of NWR, i.e., nwr.indianrailways.gov.in.