OSSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is about to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Training Officer. Job Seekers, who are interested in applying for the post they should submit the online application form on or before 02 March 2017. Further details are given below.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Assistant Training Officer||97 Posts||18 to 32 years as on 01 January 016||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
|Job Seekers should have qualified 10th or equivalent examination from the recognized board and ITI or Degree / Diploma in relevant trades.
Job Location – Orissa
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of..
- Online written test
Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
- Make the payment of application fee through the Online or Offline mode.
- No fee for the application fee.
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2017?
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- Website Address: odishassc.in.
- After redirecting to the home page find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- After making the final submission of the Application Form, take the printout and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Postal Address –
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No 1, Unit-V,
Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751054
Important Dates –
- Starting date for the submission of application – 30 January 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 02 March 2017
- Ending date to submit the hard copy of online application – 17 March 2017