OSSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has actually issued a work notification for the post of Soil Conservation Extension worker. Job Applicants, who are interested in obtaining the post they must send the on the internet application before the last date.Application Forms will be sent from 25 May 2017
Detail Notice of OSSC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Soil Conservation Extension Worker||174 Posts||21 to 32 years||Not mentioned
|Candidate should have qualified 12th in science or 12th in vocational course in agriculture related subject.
Place of Work– Orissa
Treatment of Choice– Prospects will be chosen on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Cost– Rs. 100/-.
Make the repayment of application charge via the Online or Offline mode.
No cost for the application cost.
How you can Make an application for the Application–.
Those Candidates that are interested in requesting the post they can adhere to the actions provided below:.
1) At the first step, prospects should check out the main site of the organization.
Website Address: ossc.gov.in.
2) After redirecting to the web page prospects ought to discover the ideal link to download the application.
3) The application has to be filled up by the candidates after reading the entire instructions as well as guidelines.
4) Fill up the form and also publish the checked photo and also trademark at the offered area in the kind.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, prospects are suggested to take the print out duplicate as well as send it to the postal address stated listed below.
To, The Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No 1, Unit V, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751054
- Starting date for the submission of application – 25 April 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 24 May 2017
- Ending date to submit the hard copy of online application – 07 June 2017