Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
Parliament of India has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for the posts of Parliament Interpreter Grade-II (Group A post) in Lok Sabha Secretariat. Eligible and deserving Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can apply on or before the last date by submitting application forms offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 15 March 2017. Further details regarding the recruitment are given below.
Parliament of India Recruitment 2016 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Parliamentary Interpreter Grade II Group A Post||08 Posts||27 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified Master Degree in English from recognized Universities.
Job Location – All over India
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of..
- Skill Test.
How to Apply for Parliament of India Recruitment 2017?
Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- After redirecting to the home page, download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its print out and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
- Keep the documents and application form into an envelope.
- Send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
The Joint Recruitment Cell,
Room No. 521,
Parliament House Annexe,
Important Dates –
- Last date to Submit the Application form – 15 March 2017