Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan High Court (HCRAJ) is about to recruit candidates for the post of System Lower Division Clerk. Job Seekers, who are interested in applying for the post they should submit the online application form on or before 06 March 2017. Further details are given below.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Lower Division Clerk||1733 Posts||18 to 35 years||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- on monthly basis
|10th passed from the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education and O or higher level certificate course.
Job Location – Rajasthan
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee – Make the payment of application fee through the demand Draft drawn on in favor of “Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur”, payable at Jodhpur.
- General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST – Rs. 25/-
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017?
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- Website Address – hcraj.nic.in
- After redirecting to the home page find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- After making the final submission, of the Application Form, take the print and keep it for the further reference.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for the submission of application – 22 February 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 18 March 2017