Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2017
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is about to recruit candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk. Eligible and deserving job seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can apply on or before the last date for submitting application forms offline in the prescribed format (available at the official website) on or before 05 February 2017.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Lower Division Clerk||10 Posts||18 to 30 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified 12th or equivalent qualificationfrom a recognized board or university with English typing @35wpm or Hindi/ Sanskrit typing @30 wpm.
Job Location – New Delhi
Application Fee – Rs. 200/-
- Make the payment of application fee through the Demand Draft, drawn on in favor of “Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi or NEFT/ RTGS – directly in Sansthan’s Account No. 10469781338 (State Bank of India) Delhi Cantt. BranchIFSC Code – SBIN000073, Branch Code – 00733
- No fee for the SC / ST candidates.
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of…
- Written Test
How to Apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2017?
Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post, they should follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- After redirecting to the home page, download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
- After filling the application form, take its print out the copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
- All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the job seekers.
- Send the Entire documents to the postal address of organization on or before the last date.
Postal Address –
The Registrar I/C,
New Delhi – 110058
Important Dates –
- Last date to Submit the Application form – 05 February 2017