SSC Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has actually released an employment notification for the post of Sub Inspector, CAPFs & Assistant Sub Inspector (Group C & D) on regular basis through Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Examination 2017. Job Seekers, who are interested to look for the post they should submit the online application form prior to the last date.Application Forms will be sent 15 May 2017.
Information Notice of SSC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Sub Inspector, CAPFs & Assistant Sub Inspector (Group C & D) on regular basis through Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Examination 2017.||2221 Posts||20-25 Years||Rs. 35400- 112400/- OR Rs.29200-92300/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Bachelor degree.
Place of Task– All India
Treatment of Option– Work Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
The best ways to Apply for the Application–.
Those Work Seekers who are interested in requesting the post they can comply with the steps offered listed below:.
1) At the initial step, Work Seekers should visit the official site of the organization.
Internet site Address: ssconline.nic.in.
2) After redirecting to the web page Task Seekers ought to discover for the suitable link to download and install the application form.
3) The application has to be filled by the Task Seekers after reviewing the whole guidelines and guidelines.
4) Fill the kind as well as post the scanned image and also signature at the given room in the kind.
5) After making the final entry of the Application, Work Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy.
Last day to submit the on-line application– 15 May 2017.