UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UKSSSC) is about to recruit 1546 candidates for Junior Assistant/ Computer Assistant, Lab Assistant, Assistant Teacher and various other posts. Job Seekers, who are interested in applying for the post can submit the online application form on or before 12 March 2017.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Assistant/ Computer Assistant||31 posts||18 to 42 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 2000||Intermediate passed and typing speed 4000 key depression per hours in Hindi.
|Lab Assistant||09 Posts||18 to 42 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/||B.Sc with subjects Chemistry/Physics/ Biology/Zoology or equivalent with 50% marks from a recognized University
|Assistant Teacher||537 Posts||18 to 42 years||Rs. 9300 to 34800 + GP Rs. 4600||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University in the concerned subject and B.Ed. or equivalent from a recognized University OR Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject.
Job Location – Uttarakhand
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of..
- Online written test
How to Apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2017?
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- Website Address: sssc.uk.gov.in
- After redirecting to the home page find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- After making the final submission of the Application Form, take the printout and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates –
- Last date to submit the online application form – 12 March 2017