UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has recently issued a new recruitment notification for the persons who are waiting for such opportunities. The company invites applications for 1546 Junior Assistant/ Computer Assistant, Lab Assistant, Assistant Teacher and various other posts. The candidates who are interested in apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date 12 March 2017.
Detail Notification of UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Assistant/ Computer Assistant||31 posts||18 to 42 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 2000||Intermediate passed and typing speed 4000 key depression per hours in Hindi.
|Lab Assistant||09 Posts||18 to 42 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/||B.Sc with subjects Chemistry/Physics/ Biology/Zoology or equivalent with 50% marks from a recognized University
|Assistant Teacher||537 Posts||18 to 42 years||Rs. 9300 to 34800 + GP Rs. 4600||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University in the concerned subject and B.Ed. or equivalent from a recognized University OR Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject.
Work Place – Uttarakhand
Selection Process – The candidates will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
How to Apply?
The interested applicants can follow the steps given below:
1) The first step visits the official site of the organization i.e – sssc.uk.gov.in.
2) Applicants should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, Job Seekers are suggested to take the print out copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Important Dates –
Last date to submit the online application – 12 March 2017.