Union Bank of India (UBI) has recently issued a recruitment notification for the post of Company Secretary in Grade / Scale of Assistant General Manager (SMGS V). The eligible and deserving candidates who are interested in apply for the post they can apply on or before the last date 06 March 2017.The application form should be submitted offline in the prescribed format available at the official website.
Detail Specification of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Company Secretary||01 Post||45 years||Rs. 59170 to 66070/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in any discipline and should be associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries (ACS) with 05 years of experience.
Job Location – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
The procedure of Selection – The selection will be made on the basis of:-
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Application Fee – Rs. 600/-
- Make the payment through Challan or NEFT in Current Account No. 378901010037011
- Bank and Branch – Union Bank of India, Nariman Point (MMO),
- IFSC Code – UNIN0537896
How to Apply –
The interested candidates can follow the procedure given below:
1) Job Seekers should go to the official site of the organization.
2) After visiting the home page, Job Seekers are required to download the prescribed format of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out the copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form should be self-attested by the Job Seekers.
5) Keep the documents and application form into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
To, The General Manager (HR), Union Bank of India, 8th Floor, MPRD Union Bank Bhavan, 239, Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai Maharashtra – 400021
Important Dates –
Last date to Submit Application Form – 06 March 2017