UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam is about to recruit candidates for the post of Routine Clerk and Stenographer. At the moment, 383 vacancies are available in the organization. Job Seekers can grab this job opportunity by submitting the online applications before the concluding date, i.e., 28-02-2017. Further details regarding the recruitment are given below.
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Post –
- Routine Clerk
Important dates –
- Concluding Date to Apply – 28-02-2017
No. of Vacancies – 398 Posts are available
Educational Qualification – Class XIIth pass from a reputed Educational Institution with 80 wpm Hindi steno speed & Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application will be the minimum educational qualification required from job seekers for the post of Stenographer. Class XIIth pass from a reputed Educational Institution with 25 wpm Hindi typing speed and 30 wpm English typing speed with Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application will be the minimum educational qualification required from a candidate for the post of Routine Clerk.
- Routine Clerk is Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 plus GP Rs.1900
- Stenographer is Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 plus GP Rs.2800.
Age Limit – Job Seekers must make sure that they fall under the age limit of 18 yrs to 40 yrs as on 01-08-2016.
Application fees – Amount of application fee is Rs. 300 for SC/ST, Rs. 25 for PWD and Rs. 600 for all others and SBI E-Collect mode must be used.
How to apply?
- Visit the official web page of the organization : www.upjn.org .
- After visiting the web page click on the link to the desired post followed by selecting the correct link.
- Scanned copy of important testimonials must be uploaded
- The fully filled online application must be submitted after 23-02-2017 and before 28-02-2017.
- Applications must be submitted within the specific date or else it will not be accepted.