UPPSC Recruitment 2017
A recruitment notification announced by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) for the post of Combined State / Upper Subordinates Services Examination 2017 (PCS). The applicants who are interested in apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date 22 March 2017.More details are given below:-
Detail Notification of UPPSC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2017||251 Posts||21 to 40 years||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- or Rs. 15600 to 39100/- + GP Rs. 4200/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation Degree in any field from the recognized University or Institute.
Location of Job – Uttar Pradesh
The procedure of Selection – The applicants will be selected on the basis of:-
- Online written test
Application Fee –
- General / OBC – Rs. 125/-
- SC/ ST – Rs. 65/-
- PH – Rs. 25/-
- Make the payment of application fee through E – Challan.
How to Apply for the Post –
The interested applicants can apply for the post by following the steps given below:
- The applicants should visit the official site of the organization i.e – uppsc.up.nic.in.
- The applicants should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Application Form must be filled by the applicants after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- After making the final submission of the Application Form, applicants are suggested to take the print out the copy and keep the copy for the further reference.
Essential Dates –
- Starting date to submit the online application – 22 February 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 27 March 2017
- Last date for the receipt of Examination Fee in Bank – 22 March 2017