UPSC NDA Recruitment 2017
National Defence Academy NDA, Pune has recently released an official notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Statistical Assistant, Ground Superintendent and various other posts. Job Seekers, who are interested in applying for the post can submit the online application form on or before 25 February 2017. Further details are given below.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Lower Division Clerk||–||18 to 27 year||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Class 12th from the recognized University.
|Statistical Assistant||–||18 to 30 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- on monthly basis||BA or B.Sc. with Mathematics and Statistics as main subject.|
Job Location – Pune
The Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Interview
Application Fee – No Application Fee
How to Apply for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2017?
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization,i.e.nda.nic.in
- Find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- Fill the application form
- Upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- After making the final submission of the Application Form, take the printout of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
- Last date to submit the online application form – 25 February 2017