WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) is about to recruit candidates for the post of Field Officer, Data Assistant, and various other posts. Job Seekers, who are interested in applying for the post should submit the online application form on or before 21 March 2017. Further details are given below
WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Field Officer||01 Post||18 to 40 years||Rs. 7100 to 37600/- +3900 GP Rs.
|Diploma in Civil Engineering
|Data Assistant||01 Post||18 to 40 years||Rs. 5400 to 25200/- + GP Rs. 2600||Passed in Madhyamik Examination/ School Final from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Examination or its equivalent.
Job Location – Kolkata (West Bengal)
The procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of online written test / Interview.
Application Fee – Make the payment of application fee through the Online Mode.
- General / OBC – Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST – Rs. 20/-
How to Apply for WB Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2017?
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- Website Address – mscwb.org
- After redirecting to the home page find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Application Form must be filled by the Job Seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- After making the final submission, of the Application Form, take the print and keep it for the further reference.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for the submission of application – 22 February 2017
- Last date to submit the online application – 21 March 2017