WBGDRB Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board is about to recruit 6000 candidates for Group D posts for which online application are invited from the interested and eligible candidates in between the dates 3rd January to 29th January 2017 through its official website, i.e., wbgdrb.in or wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in. Further details like age limit, educational qualification and others regarding West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board Vacancy 2017 are provided below in this post.
West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 6000 posts
Name of Post: Group D
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board
Official Website: wbgdrb.in
Salary: Rs. 4,900-16,200/- + GP of Rs. 1,700/-
Educational Qualification: Applicants must possess Class VIII Examination from any school recognized by Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be in between 18-40 years as on 1st January 2017.
Upper Age Relaxation:
- SC/ST Candidates of West Bengal Only: 05 years
- OBC Candidates of West Bengal Only: 03 years
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 3rd January 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29th January 2017
How to apply for WBGDRB Recruitment 2017?
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Open the online application
- Fill information as asked their and according to your educational certificate details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents in an appropriate manner.
- Make payment for the application form as per your category.
- Check thoroughly before clicking on the submit option.
- The size and format of scanned copies of required documents should be as follows:
Application Fee: There will be no application fee for any categories of candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be based on their performance in..
- Written Examination
Result: Selected candidates names will be uploaded on the official website of WBGDRB, i.e., wbgdrb.in.