Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Central Bank of India is about to recruit candidates for the post of Faculty and Office Assistant. Detail Eligibility requirement has given below in the brief. Eligible candidates can apply for the online application form which is available at the official site of the Central Bank of India i.e. centralbankofindia.com.
- Application Form can be submitted up to – 13th February 2017
Name of the Post – Faculty and Office Assistant
Educational Qualification –
- Faculty – Post Graduation (MSW / MA in rural development) / MA in Sociology/ Psychology / B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ BA with B.Ed.
- Office Assistant post – Graduate in BSW / BA/ B.Com with basic computer knowledge
Age Limit –
- Faculty – Job Seekers should be within the age limit of 65 years
- Office Assistant – Job Seekers must be within the age limit of 35 years
- Faculty – Rs. 12000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs. 8000/-
Selection process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017?
- Job Seekers can apply through the official site of the bank – centralbankofindia.com
- Click on the link to apply for the application.
- Select the desired post (for which candidate is eligible to apply) and download the Application Form.
- Fill the form after taking its print copy (hard copy), affix a passport size photograph and keep it into an envelope.
- Envelope should be superscribed as “An Application for the post of ………….”.
- Send it to the postal address given below.
Postal Address –
Senior Regional Manager Central Bank of India,
Regional Office, 601,
Jabalpur (M.P) – 482001
Important Date –
- Last Date to submit the application form – 13th February 2017